Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This team takes care of ordering & distribution of tables and chairs for the event.|
|1st line contacts:||Lumi Chan|
|Is an exclusive team:||No|
|Contact at projectleiding:||Netsmurf|
|Backup Contact at projectleiding:|
This team will take care of the following activities:
- Furniture organization
- Support during the event
Please kindly note that you can only order furniture, if you belong to a team or a village. Kartents can be ordered by anyone via the pretix system.
- Teams: To request furniture for your team, please add yourself in the list (Furniture requests) and mention the amount of tables & chairs you will need. Keep in mind that we probably need to ensure 1.5m distance and have to follow certain seating rules.
- Villages: You can order your required furniture (tables/chairs/beerbenches) via the pretix system.
- Kartents will be placed at a certain spot on the field. You can pick your orders up with your personal voucher. The vouchers will be generated and sent out by the pretix system.
1. Furniture Organization (preparation before the event starts):
- Furniture planning & ordering:
- Define furniture types that can be ordered and by whom
- Decide on rule sets (e.g. tables & chairs only when ordering a tent)
- Clarify price structure for villages/teams
- Collect contact information to plan delivery (team names & contact names)
- Send out request to teams & collect requirements via list
- Especially clarify workshop tents, bar delivery & lecture tent chairs
- Participants/Villages: Pretix
- Collect orders from Pretix system
- Select possible chair/table types + Kartent selection
- Define Voucher process for participant/village orders
- Align finance & ordering lists
- Furniture arrival & return:
- Delivery to LSD (Logistic Storage Domain) (date clarification) & return of delivery (date & time)
- Check, if forms exist to accept the furniture
- Plan picture documentation of the stacks at time of delivery
- Clarify when and how to count the deliveries
- Planning of additional equipment:
- Storing of charge carriers / crates
- Clarify re-use / throwing away of packaging material
- Ordering of materials like Tape, markers, paper, tensioning belts, clipboard, signs, workdesk, foil etc.
- Clarify how to book/request wheel loaders
- Check, if other vehicles are available (e.g. VANs, handcarts etc.)
- Angel coordination:
- Create an "angel how to"
- Define a helpdesk
- Request for angel shifts
- Planning how to distribute/return furniture:
- Distribution logic & collection logic to be defined
- Clarify possible start of furniture delivery & collection (define return date)
- Define use of vouchers
- Organize field plan to map required furniture to the team/assembly/participant location
- Find out delivery/collection hours (e.g. only before sundown, before start of the event etc.)
- Planning of Documentation:
- Define a documentation method for the handover and re-collection of the furniture + kartents