|Part of clusters|
- Organize and lead the whole build-up
- Coordinate duties, tasks and work with teardown, work closely together. Many tasks listed here hold for both roles.
- Note: this role deals with a lot of people outside the community. Knowing Dutch is advisable.
- Before build-up:
- Assess all terrain placements/layouts/decisions on feasibility for build-up.
- Communicate requirements, wishes and plannings regarding build-up with all teams. Both for the teams and from the teams.
- Structure all these requirements, elements, plans, etc… to produce a central overview for orga (and yourself) to have an overview of all things that need to be done during build-up.
- Create an overview of all suppliers with contact info, arrangements made, contracts.
- Create an overview of dependencies.
- Plan the build-up.(!)
- Identify buildup activities that might be dangerous to children/people on the grounds and provide safety measures
- Communicate the build-up plan. Make sure that all teams know what you expect from them and what they can expect from you.
- Discuss your plan with *owner* to manage expectations.
- Double check your plan and make sure you have everything that you think you need to improvise.
- During build-up:
- Be on-site.
- Do a check-in of terrain with *owner*, list all issues, make arrangements if needed and have a written confirmation of everything with *owner*.
- Make sure you are in the loop of everything terrain related. You are in the lead! Coordinate!
- Execute and track the progress of your plan, improvise where needed.
- Deal with suppliers: talk to people delivering stuff, doing work for you, anything. If needed: make sure they do as they are told.
- Organize meetings to align all build-up activities (as many people will be working for you, orga and angels alike)
- Communicate information to teardown that is needed for teardown.
- During event:
- During tear-down:
- Assist tear-down where possible.
- After tear-down: