MCH2021 Orga Meeting 20200822
|MCH2021 Orga Meeting 20200822|
|Name||MCH2021 Orga Meeting + Field Day + Camping + BBQ + Breakfast|
|Where||Scoutinglandgoed Zeewolde, Nulderpad 5, 3896LV, Zeewolde, The Netherlands|
- 1 Invite
- 2 Program
- 3 Facilities and organizing
- 4 Covid-19 safety
- 5 Location, getting there, parking
- 6 Who
- 7 Slides
- 8 Pictures
- 9 Costs
-- you are welcome to join the orga at the next -- @@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@ @@@ @@@ @@@@@@ @@@@@@@@ @@@@@@ @@@ @@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@ @@@ @@@ @@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@ @@@@ @@! @@! @@! !@@ @@! @@@ @@@ @@! @@@@ @@@ @@@!! !@! !@! !@! !@! !@! @!@ @!@ !@! @!@!@ @!@ !@! @!! !!@ @!@ !@! @!@!@!@! !!@ @!@ @! !@! !!@ @!@ !@! ! !@! !!! !!!@!!!! !!: !@!!! !!! !!: !@! !!: !!: :!! !!: !!! !:! !!:! !!! !:! !!: :!: :!: :!: :!: !:! :!: :!: !:! :!: :!: ::: :: ::: ::: :: ::: :: ::::: ::::::: :: :: ::::: ::: : : :: :: : : : : :: : ::: : : : : :: : ::: :: | _ \ __| _` | _` | __ `__ \ _ \ _ \ __| ( | | ( | ( | | | | __/ __/ | \___/ _| \__, | \__,_| _| _| _| \___| \___| \__| |___/ 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0 Location: Scoutinglandgoed Zeewolde Nulderpad 5, 3896LV, Zeewolde, The Netherlands When: 2020/08/22 12:00:00 untill 2020/08/23 18:00:0
12:00 Arival & Put up your tent
14:00 Orga Meeting
16:00 Scout the Terrain
18:00 BBQ and socializing
12:00 Team meetings
16:00 Cleanup Teardown
18:00 Leaving for Home
Post-meeting: Food: details will be published when available.
You can only come on Friday after an OK from the organizing team. We welcome help with buildup. Talk to Netsmurf, Stitch or Rizoom.
- At site around 18:00
- Setting up network + water (netsmurf)
- Retrieving Tents until ± 19:00 (stitch)
- Setting up first tent ± 20:00 (stitch + others)
- Lumi Chan + 1
- Stitch, Rizoom
- Konmei + 1
- If you want to join, please talk to stich, netmsurf or rizoom.
You're welcome to join at around 12:00 and help with setting up additional tents, aside from your own stuff.
Facilities and organizing
Always more tents are welcome
- Terrain / On terrain facilities (netsmurf)
- exact spot on the terrain the fields : Adhingerdorp, Tollebeek, Espeloo en Bante. See map.
- Terrain booked : yes booked !
- Boats : Yes we can use the docks, they are not exlusive, other people can use it as well but you are welcome to come by boat and dock there for the night.
- Sanitair : Unit Torum
- Power : Yes we can use the field cabinets, but have to bring our own power distribution.
- Campfire : Yes !! Bring some Firewood if you have some spare at home so we dont have to buy it from the scouting.
- BBQ (Rizoom):
- DONE: Ordered BBQ for 80people, caterer sending cooks
- Tents (Stitch):
- 3 * 16x6 army tent - Good for 100 people with 1.5 meter social distancing.
- Benches + tables (scouting)
We have made careful preparations, please help us to follow all regulations connected to COVID19. It would be our greatest nightmare to cause a spreader event.
Here is a reminder to the Dutch basic rules:
- If you have symptoms, get tested as soon as possible and stay at home.
- Stay 1.5 metres away from other people.
- Wash your hands often.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
In addition to these rules:
- Absolutely no hugging! Unless you belong to the same household.
- We don’t want to run around policing people on distancing, so we will have some noise*making*thingies, like a horn (not too loud) and bicycle bells. If you hear one, check your distance. Want to help? Bring your own.
- Stay extra aware of where you are in relation to other people. And help each other to keep distance.
- Follow walking directions and distancing directions on the floors
- Do not share a tent unless you belong to the same household
- Be careful with alcohol. It tends to blur boundaries.
- Bring at least 10 unicorns. It’s essential.
There will be tents on the terrain. Since we expect rain, we will spread out tables across the tents. This will be done in such a way that everyone can sit at 1,5 m from each other. Please do so. The benches will have a pink circle on each seating spot. Please sit on these pink circles.
Use all the sanitising products we have. Please sanitise before and after touching areas that a lot of people touch, like doorhandles, coffee pots etc. We will provide:
- Hand sanitiser (70% alcohol)
- Paper towels
- Cleaning towels
- Desinfecting spray to clean surface areas
- Trash bags for the towels
- A spot to wash your hands
We will take care of breakfast on Sunday morning, drinks, and of course the BBQ on Saturday evening. If you want snacks, please bring these yourself.
We will not provide:
- Toilet paper (so bring some)
Here is a way too long pack list as a reminder on what to bring (although, you won’t need everything on there): https://wiki.sha2017.org/w/What_to_bring
Location, getting there, parking
Scoutinglandgoed Zeewolde, Nulderpad 5, 3896LV, Zeewolde, The Netherlands
- A party tent, because 1.5 meter distancing and staying under a roof when it rains...
- Sleeping tent to stay the night
- Face masks and other gear where applicable
Extensive directions and public transport will be roughly the same as in 2017. Do note that public transport options might have changed. Be sure to check!
Parking & location on the field
See below map:
If you need scalability in your maps: https://scoutinglandgoed.nl/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/SLZ_kaartA3_2020-2.pdf
Sign up by adding your name to this list. Please specify if you stay the night and if there are important dietary requirements. The maximum number of participants for the BBQ is 80, closing date for signing up was monday the 17th. But we left some spare spots, so you might be in luck.
If you did not sign up for the BBQ, you are still very much welcome to come (we hope you do!), just make sure you bring some ready-to-eat food. :) The caterer is sending a cook who will be working according to hygiene standards, please don't ask the cook to prepare food you brought from home (unless it's because of dietary restrictions).
Below information auto-updates depending on the attendees that are signed up in the above list.
- Team:Accessibility: 0
- Team:Badge: 2
- Team:Clothing production: 0
- Team:Cohesion: 0
- Team:ColourMyMCH: 0
- Team:Content: 1
- Team:Deco: 4
- Team:Design: 0
- Team:Family: 2
- Team:Finance: 0
- Team:Fire: 0
- Team:First-AID: 2
- Team:Heralds: 0
- Team:Horeca: 2
- Team:Huisstijl: 0
- Team:Info: 4
- Team:Lighting: 0
- Team:Moebelhaus: 1
- Team:Music: 1
- Team:NOC: 5
- Team:Off-site transportation: 0
- Team:On-site transportation: 3
- Team:POC: 4
- Team:POC/Fieldphone: 5
- Team:Partytent: 4
- Team:Permits: 0
- Team:Power: 9
- Team:Press: 0
- Team:Productiehuis: 3
- Team:Projectleiding: 7
- Team:Promo: 0
- Team:ROC: 0
- Team:Safe Harbour: 1
- Team:Security: 1
- Team:Shuttle: 1
- Team:Speaker Desk: 0
- Team:Sponsors: 0
- Team:Sysadmin: 1
- Team:Terrain: 2
- Team:Ticket & Entrance: 1
- Team:Villages: 0
- Team:Volunteers: 1
- Team:Warehouse: 2
- Team:Waste: 0
I would like to be there, but cannot
I have a lift to offer from X on Day:
I need a lift from X to Zeewolde on Day:
- Hoxolotl (Enschede, or Amersfoort) arrival saturday, departure sunday.
- Renze (Enschede, or Amwrsfoort) arrival saturday, departure sunday. Travels with Hoxolotl
Collection of pictures of the field day. This helps with remembering the covid-19 measurements taken (queues, tables, toilets, social distancing, individual packaging, handed out facemasks, kitchnette among others).
|What||Where||Price (ex vat)||Price (inc vat)||VAT||% extra for covid-19|
|3x army tent, hammers, trailer||legertenten.com||470||568||21%||±33%|
|Kitchenette + Tap||Ikea||?||151,93||21%||100%|
|Extra cleaning fluid+alcohol+paper|
|Individually packed drinks|
|Benches, Tables + Party tents||40%|