How are you dealing with COVID-19?
It is much too early to predict what the COVID-19 situation will look like in August 2021. For this reason, we are organizing under the assumption of today's situations, rules and regulations - and of course expect to course-correct continuously as the situation develops. We are confident we can responsibly organize an inspiring, safe and healthy event under this scenario.
We do plan to live-stream all talks from the official programme, and take questions from the online chatroom. In the unfortunate scenario where we would have to cancel the event we are not currently planning to move to doing a fully online event.
What about accessibility?
First and foremost we will make sure toilet and shower facilities will be accessible. Beyond that, if you have a specific disability please contact us so we can discuss what is needed to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Do note that we are limited by that fact that we are an outdoor camping event, so for example we cannot give hard guarantees about the availability of reliably power on the field for medical devices. Nonetheless, we always try to make the best out of it!
Have another question?
- Are you a member of the press? Contact Team:Press
- Do you want to help with promotion/marketing? Contact Team:Promo
- Are you an (aspiring) speaker? Contact Team:Content
- Do you have a question about volunteering? See Volunteering or contact Team:Volunteers
- Do you have a question about villages? Contact Team:Villages
- Do you have a question about the network? Contact Team:NOC
- Do you have a question and don't know where to go? Contact Team:Info at firstname.lastname@example.org