Bi-Weekly Orga Mumble-2021-02-17
|Bi-Weekly Orga Mumble-2021-02-17|
|Name||Bi-weekly Orga Mumble|
See Mumble for information on how to join.
Previous meeting & minutes: Bi-Weekly_Orga_Mumble-2021-02-03
Will be another breakpoint meeting on 24th of February. Team sentiments will be taken into account, and all participants of the mumble where asked for input. There was a list of people stepping forward with their opinion, although no general consensus was reached apart from the uncertainty. An overview:
- Situation seems to be improving, still enthusiastic. Life has kept me busy, but I'm gearing up on the organizing of MCH.
- Cost needs to be taken into account, we need to be careful with the big expenses.
- Some doubt that in April there will be enough information to make the big decision. And if the chance in April is very small, then I prefer to spend my energy otherwise
- Hope to see in April it is possible or not to have MCH.
- A push forward is missing. But if nothing get done, nothing will happen. Our team prepars for different scenarios.
- I still see some routes to MCH this summer, and keep working for that, but motivational problems are expected and should be taken into account.
- As long as people have fun in organizing and MCH seems possible, should continue
- Good (vaccination) news doesn't seem to make it was around?
- Some teams are asked for online event, others assumed a online event. This options are evaluated the 24th by projectleiding.
Finalizing tender to rent multiple lighting and audio-video equipment from multiple suppliers. All our ideas are documented, down scaling is possible, but have to know end of march at latest.
No new submissions, ~80 submissions. High profile speakers doubt if the event will happen or that they can travel. So it will be last minute work or low profile speakers. Speakers are not contacted with the idea for online event.