2020-07-25-Content-meeting-minutes

From MCH2021 wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Team Content Meeting Minutes 2020-07-25

Agenda

Present

Absent with notice

Absent without notice

Minutes volunteer

Aschwin

CfP

Action points last meeting:

  • Claudia: send CfP layout changes to Robin. Done.
  • Robin: apply layout changes to CfP. Done.
  • Picture size needs to be very small (1MB). Can we increase this?
  • Keep lightning talk type.
  • Rename "Slot count" into Recurrence.
  • The duration in minutes. Leave empty for default duration for this submission type. Empty doesn't work. So either rename the text or make empty possible.
  • Don't record this talk. Make it clear that we really would like to record the talk:

"Please only check this box if it is mighty important to you not to be recorded. We have a strong preference for recording talks." -> Record everything, give speaker option to not publish

  • Add CC BY license for recording to the CfP
  • Robin will do the cleanup, Bert's talk is real.
  • CfP live on August 3

Pretalx

Action points last meeting:

  • Erik: investigate possibility for a tick box for opting out from streaming, preferably adjacent to the current opt-out from recording. We can remove this check box but can't add another one because of Frab compatibility. The options could be added to the second page.
  • Coco/Kirils: check in with stage builders on availability of wheelchair ramps on stages.
  • All: do more pretalx testing, do dummy submissions. Done.

Naming stages

Action points last meeting:

  • Walter: send mail to ORGA list on tools/objects emojis for stages, soliciting feedback.

-> emoji with abacus, battery...

Zammad

Action points last meeting:

  • Erik: use Zammad to list potential speakers non public. Will be shown next time.

Speakers contacting

MCH2021 Orga Meeting 20200822

https://wiki.ifcat.org/MCH2021_Orga_Meeting_20200822

Not sure yet if team Content is present.

Topics for next meeting

  • Zammad: Erik shows wiki functionality
  • Cfp: status as launched
  • speakers contacting

Next meeting time

August 29 14:00 - 15:00